Friday, February 1, 2013

Life On The Ranch

Ever since we arrived in Texas I have been dieing to go ridding! Well we are in lucky because my sister in law Kye has 4 horses. We all went up to Kye's parents ranch and we spent the day ridding, fishing on the lake and just haven fun! I was a little bummed because both David and Jonny caught a fish, but all I got was my darn bait stolen!!!!  Even with me not catching a fish, it was so nice to just relax and take it easy, having really nothing to do in the middle of nowhere! Yes, Jonny is allergic to horses, but he was fine we pumped him full of allergy medication and it worked like a charm. We stayed the night and listenened to the coyotes howl and the dogs bark all night...
Sonny was the horse that I rode, he was also the first horse that Kye had. Sonny was raised by dogs in a way so he does a lot of tricks. You can do anything to this horse and he will be ok with it! Kye showed me how to do this, and I thought it was awesome !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment