Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Our First Easter Together!


With it being our first Easter we wanted to go and take a few pictures. Thanks to my new amazing photographer friend Rachel she was happy to do them for us!!!. We just went to the local park here in town and snapped a few, she loved Jonny and just thought we were the cutest couple ever! ( I think im her  only married friend) The only think I did not enjoy about this picture session was I stepped in a pile of ANTS!!!!!! AHHHH one of my worst fears, I jumped and ran like a bullet away so fast. The pictures turned out great and we had a lot of fun doing them. 

It was such a beutiful day the lighting was great and it wasn't to hot, these are only some of the pictures that we took, we took so many good ones I didnt know witch ones to use..
                                          




WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER, BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL <3.





  What a handsome man, I just love Jonnys smile and amazing eyes so much! Im such a lucky girl, there are always many, many things to be thankful for and he counts as a lot of them. What a blessing that we can be together and share a life together:) !!

     Soooo I hope everyone had a GREAT Easter this year because we sure did :)

1 comment: