Friday, January 10, 2014

Welcome Baby OWEN !


 The Thomas Empire is growing and growing, Vanessa and Mike Tedrow had there 3rd baby boy Owen Winters Tedrow :) He,  just like all my nephews are very handsome little men !! I think Owen will be the body builder latter down the line ( he was born with muscles) big strong tank:). This post is a little late, Jonny and I visited North Carolina at the end on January and we both think he is just a cutie. We think that our boys, that we will have one day will have some competition of the cutest and strongest.
So cute and sweet, I just love babies :D I, one day wish I will have babies like Vanessa... Owen only took 15 min and he was OUT.... ( CHAMP ) But I also know that it was NOT easy, I'm just saying ;)
I think its so awesome that there are so many babies that are going to be born this year, Kaytlin and Ethan with there baby BOY, and Shannon and Jared who will find out in a week or so of the gender. Our family reunions in 10 years will be a CRAZY one for sure! I cant even fathom how fun all the cousins will have running around playing football. We are so blessed to have all the little nephews we have so far and love every little finger and toe they have:)

No comments:

Post a Comment