Tuesday, November 3, 2015

North Carolina Suprise Baby Shower !

When we were in North Carolina during the summer, all my wonderful sisters, sister-in-laws and mother put together a little surprise for me. We had just moved back to Houston, Texas and was still getting to know the ladies in the area, and trying to make some friends. I take pride that I am hard to surprise, but they pulled it off. I had baby sat my sisters boys that morning going on all kinds of adventures. That night was suppose to be girls night and guys night, I kept asking what we were doing and no one would give me an answer. I just assumed we were doing some kind of craft or something. Before we headed to girls night, my sisters, mom and I were able to go out to a nice dinner, it was a little fishy, because they seemed VERY RUSHED. We walked into the restaurant I had not even looked at the menu and they were ordering!!! ( I think I ended up just getting the first thing I saw) I drove with my sister Vanessa while mom and Jessica drove separate, for some reason, Vanessa was taking me all over the neighborhood, like I didn't remember what it looked like !! stalling for sure, but i had no idea..... The thought of a surprise of some sort popped into my mind, but I thought to myself...( WHO would even come) and quickly dismissed it. Well was I SURE wrong!!! 
This is the video of me walking into the room, being totally surprised by the love and support of all these wonderful woman in my life!! I didn't know what to say, It made me feel really special that my family had put this together, just for me and baby girl! 
All the decorations were all so adorable, thanks to my two amazing sister in laws Shannon, and Kaytlin! I love anything nautical  and they hit it on the head!!!! Also the food was fantastic to pink chocolate covered popcorn GOODNESS, to knotted rolls there where to die for, along with pink lemonade :). I was so surprised to have so many women show up to support us in our growing little family! I felt such love, and can not wait to share that love with our little baby girl. I am truly blessed with the best family, and friends, I could not ask for anything better!


No comments:

Post a Comment