Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Baby Belly Weeks


Once I found that that we were pregnant I started taking weekly belly pictures. Well, I tried my hardest, but life and laziness did get in the way of some weeks, but I think I did pretty good.  I thought it would be really easy doing the chalk board every week, but it was harder than it seemed. Sometimes the creative juices were not flowing.... I started at 6 weeks pregnant and kept growing!





We moved back to Houston around this time and I was not very good about keeping up with the pictures. The move back was not that fun ether, being half way through your pregnancy with driving for more than 20 hours in a truck was rough, but we made it! ( thanks to Jonny, Such an amazing husband) At last at 20 weeks I felt like I was finally starting to show!!!!





























At this point I was feeling pretty BIG, but not the, I'm glowing pregnant big. I felt like this picture below summed it up pretty well. I never felt the so called GLOW people talk about, lets just say the woman on "What to expect, when your expecting" was right. Needless to say, I was still happy that I was having a baby soo soon and that my crazy swelling would subside!!!

I had done my 36th week chalk board and was waiting for Jonny to take a picture with me in front of it, but instead I ended up going to the hospital :). the picture below was the last picture of my belly I  took before I knew I was having a our baby girl so soon. (The next day to be exact.) I was at the chiropractors office waiting for the doctor, trying to get Stella to flip, but she was just to comfy and lazy.
Oh how this was unplanned, but the last picture of my big belly at 36 weeks and 6 days. I never thought that my belly was actually that big. I just kinda felt well.... Fat. BUT I KNEW THERE WAS A BABY IN THERE :)
when I look back at these pictures I almost miss being pregnant, even though it was not a picnic!!! Now that I know the risks of what could happen, with my pregnancies It will be better the next time around. And I will appreciate it more than I did. I still cant believe that my beautiful baby girl,  was in my tummy, and that I made her from scratch :). Pregnancy is truly a miracle, and I feel so blessed to have been able to carry my child.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! We so loved meeting little Stella, it's easy to fall in love with such a cutie! I like that you said you made her from scratch, luckily she turned out so well! Haha. Love ya girl. -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete