Friday, March 28, 2014

Sweet North Carloina


Visiting home sure was a treat, I enjoyed spending time with my parents and Jessica, Eric and Baby Emmett. While I was home for a week I turned in some applications and for some dental programs and then just enjoyed spending time with my wonderful family. My mom sure is a champ and is the BEST MOM ever for helping me do all that I needed to do while I was down there. My family is the best I love them all so much, and I feel so blessed to always have their support no matter what :).

Ohhhhhh how I just love sleeping babies, Emmett just napped and napped on me all the time. I never wanted to put him down, he is such a cutie for sure! He is just a smiling baby, you ever did see :D I asked Jessica if we could give him a bath every night, just because he loves them so much and he giggles and squeals while playing in the water:). Both my sisters are such great moms, I hope that one day I will be half as good a mom as them. Mom don't worry you are at the top of that "best mom's List." 


When I was home Jonny was able to come down for a day or so and I promised my dad that I would make him my famous Apple Pie ( YUMMMM) It was pretty dang good, not a crumb left at the bottom of the pan. Jonny was impressed as well, because I have not ever made him one before... now he knows all my secrets :)
The best part of the night was not pie, or shopping it was seeing my little nephew just laugh and laugh as we played on the floor together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment