Monday, April 11, 2016

Stella's Blessing Day


On December 13, 2015 we Blessed Stella. It was really special that my parents were able to come down as well as my grandpa Hardy from Louisiana. There are 4 generations in this picture, I wish we lived even closer to family so they could have all shared Stella's special day!
Jonny did such a good job with Stella's blessing, he didn't even skip a beat even when she started crying. (thankfully she was able to recover quickly) I am so thankful that I have such an amazing man by my side, who wants to bless our children as much as I do, and I'm so thankful that he was able to give the baby blessing.
In the blessing circle we had Jonny, my father, my grandpa Hardy, David Holden, and our friend Kirk Ashdown. Stella was sure surrounded by lots of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment