Saturday, November 16, 2013

Born To Be WILD

 
 In October Jonny and I volunteered for the Zoo with there special Halloween event. It was a lot of fun to see all the kids in there costumes. We spent all day putting little tattoos on babies, toddlers, and adults, by the end of the day we had pruney fingers and tired backs but it was worth serving.. as well as FREE ZOO TICKETS. 
since Jonny and I will be moving soon we decided that we cant let our free tickets go to waste so we decided to spend the day at the zoo :). It was so fun to see all the animals and every type of monkey and bird I think are known to MAN.. they had quite the collection I was impressed. We loved seeing the sea tanks and learning about the animals around the world. It was really fun, but also really sad. Jonny and I both agree that every zoo that we have ever been to the animals just look depressed and sad, just walking around in a circle over and over again. We both think that going out in the actual WILD would be much more exciting and dangerous ... now that seems like REAL FUN to me :) !!! The most important thing for me was spending time with my husband, holding hands and walking and enjoying the happier animals. We even tried our luck with fitting in, while looking through the African  masks, it was a fun day spent with a fun Best Friend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment