Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Oh, the places we will go !!!



For those of you who do not know, Jonny and I have been presented the opportunity to take a field assignment in Illinois, for 10 months. We had 2 weeks notice of Jonny needing to be out there, reporting on December 2nd just after out thanksgiving in North Carolina. We will be living in Nauvoo, Illinois with the Mississippi River right in the front yard, Its beautiful. We will miss Texas and all of the amazing friends that we have made, we feel truly blessed to have had everything we had in our "almost" first year of marriage. Texas has been amazing but Illinois will be filled with many, many new adventures.It was unexpected to pick up and leave everything and move, just as we have gotten our house to feel and look like our home. I know this will be a great thing for Jonny and I and we are very excited for the new change. Good things are going to happen wherever we go, I know that when im with Jonny that is home for me. :) Together we can make any adventure fun and memorable, I would follow Jonny around the world and back if needed :).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment