Monday, November 18, 2013

WHAT HAVE I DONE........

I have been wanting to do something with my hair for a long time, and was really scared to do anything, I mean I get scared getting my hair cut so I was a little hesitant to do anything. ONE day my friend Heidi and Emily where going to do hair... Since Heidi went to beauty school I felt a little better. Sooooo a long story short I WAS PRESSURED into dying my beautiful hairs..... I picked out a "BOX" mistake 1, that was really close to my actual hair color, just adding a little warmth they say.... well that little warmth turned my hair RED !!! Yep red..... Not knowing what just happened or how to react I liked it at first, then Jonny saw it and in a nice way expressed that he did not like it and that I destroyed my hair... :( And I totally agree with him.... WHAT WAS I THINKING.... sooo for 2 days I was a solid Red head, and not saying anything against red heads, but red is not my color. It had to be fixed so I went to the salon and did my best to fix it.
So at least now I have some highlights and low-lights put into my hair so it is not all one color. I feel like it is better than the red, even though my hair still has a red tint to it, it will just have to do.... My hair is ok now as iv gotten use to it, but I will never dye my hair again until I will be needing so when those grays start popping through..... which hopefully will not be for a while for me. First experience of hair not so good, I think I have learned my lesson. I will one day advise my daughters to not dye there hair EVER....... Should have listened to ya mom. :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't is amazing how much smarter Mom and Dad get the older you get? While an unfortunate choice, it turned out alright and looked good at Thanksgiving. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete