Saturday, December 28, 2013

1 Year Closer To Eternity

 Jonny wanted to make our first anniversary a special one, so he surprised me with going to Chicago. It was beautiful with all the lights with it being right after Christmas. Our hotel was right on the miracle mile with all the lights and our window was looking right off it. Our room was great it was like a little apartment with stairs and everything, very classy and very nice. ( Jonny did a great job :) )


After we checked into our place, we decided to go walk around a little bit, there were beautiful lights and HUGE decorated trees, and really cool sculptures everywhere. We walked around a bit just enjoying the views.
On our anniversary night we decided we just had to try out this world famous, Chicago Deep Dish Pizza... We found the best pizza place in town and went for it, after a long wait we were seated even right next to the window looking out at the lights. I mentioned to the lady that it was our 1 year anniversary and latter after our amazing, delicious, Deep Dish we got a even better Free dessert. It turned out to be a great night spent, with my Prince Charming.

The next morning we woke up early and drove to the big monument the Cloud, aka " The Bean" in Millennium Park. I have always seen the "bean" on movies and shows and always thought it would be cool to see. Turns out, it is a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be :) it was soooo cool and really pretty with it reflecting off the city. Its so SHINY, I would have loved to see it at sunset or sunrise. I think its a definite thing you need to see if you are in Chicago area.

I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who works so hard and who loves me with all of his heart. I don't know what I would ever do without my best friend by my side. He is the most amazing husband, friend, and companion anyone could ever ask for. Our first year was a very busy and amazing one, I am so excited to spent the rest of Eternity with my Prince Charming Jonny. He is everything and more I wished for in a husband when I was a young girl. I knew that when I met and married Jonny that Dreams do come true. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment