Thursday, July 30, 2015

IT'S A GIRL

Bows, pearls, sparkles and kisses are going to be even more of plenty in our home !!!!!  All my siblings had boys first..... so deep down I thought it would be a boy, but the more I thought about it and with all my CRAZY, symptoms it had to be a girl. There is a saying that ( girls will suck the beauty right out of you while your pregnant) I knew it would ether be a beautiful baby girl or a very pretty boy ;). Of course I participated in all the tricks and old wife's tells to guess what our baby was: the string with my ring, Chinese charts and many others all pointed to having a girl. I was a little nervous finding out it was a girl, because at that point I only had all nephews, what am I going to do with a girl!!! She Is going to be a tom boy for sure....... but if I can help it she will love climbing trees, AND  also dressing up like princess !!! 

 At our ultrasound, I was 16 1/2 weeks along, and we were so excited. During the appointment she was moving around so much, I was surprised that I could not feel her. The first time I did feel her was around 20 weeks!!!!!! She just loves to give me little butterflies to let me know she is there. She is a dancing, flipping, twirling girl. Even though she was moving so much we were able to get some good pictures, her little feet where so cute and small !!!! ( less than 1'' at that point,  crazy so small.) the next picture is suppose to be her profile, but both Jonny and I see the picture differently.... Is she facing you or is it her profile???? Who knows all I know is that WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE, BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL IN NOVEMBER !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment