Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ruby Strebel ! What A JEWEL


 My sister Jessica and husband Eric welcomed the cutest little girl, Ruby Dawn Strebel May 5, 2015 at 7:41am. She weighed 6lb 7oz (even smaller than Emmett was when he was born) and was 20.25in long. This little girl will never go without a bow on her head and a darling outfit !!!! If she is anything like her beautiful mother she will grow up to be the most precocious jewel of all !!! I am so happy that little miss Ruby will soon have a girl cousin to play dress up and have all the tea parties their little hearts desire

This little niece of mine was born smiling, with such dark hair, total opposite of her big brother Emmett. I just think its amazing to watch how little babies grow up and how they really start to look like their parents. I was So excited so finally meet the first granddaughter, in the family. I went up to North Carolina a few weeks after she was born and could not believe how small she was... I just loved to snuggle and get all the baby kisses I could. Congrats to the amazing parents of Little Miss Rudy Dawn and to one CUTE family !!!


 LOOK AT THAT YAWN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment