Friday, July 24, 2015

We Are Growing By Two Feet



At our first doctors appointment we, were able to hear the heart beat and everything. IT WAS AMAZING we found out that I was 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant at our first ultrasound.
When I first took the test the line was so faint, I didnt see it at first. Then after looking at it for a while the line just got darker and darker. Jonny was excited but skeptical. A week latter I took another test on a digital and well it showed up and we were both VERY excited to be growing our baby by two little feet !!!!!!!
 When we found out we wanted to tell our parents by doing something cute, we sent these little surprises to them and had them Skype us when they got it. Both of our parents were so excited and were very surprised :)


  When we found out we were expecting I took a picture, I was 6 weeks along! I am so excited to see our little baby grow :) this year on Mothers Day Jonny surprised me with this beautiful flower arrangement and an amazing dinner. I am so luck and our baby is so lucky to have husband and daddy like him !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment