Monday, March 25, 2013

Im Acclimated to Texas

Today I woke up and I was freezing, with 3 blankets on me I was hesitant to get out of bed, because of the cold... This is when I  knew that Texas has won the battle of the climate. Outside was an absolutely Beautiful day, the sun was shinning, but the wind was blowing. I decided that it was defiantly a scarf day and grabbed breakfast and headed for class! When I got to the car while turning on the heat I had to laugh at myself and ask, " How cold is it really outside?" Low and behold it was only 45 degrees.... yep that's it, if I were to be still in Rexburg it would be shorts and a t-shirt weather!!!! I'm hopping that when it finally gets to be summer, I wont find it to be as bad as I think it will be. Sooo for ALL of those who have snow or nasty weather, I am sorry!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment