Saturday, March 9, 2013

Texas Rodeo

~Sam Houston Texas Rodeo~

Last week Jonny and I went to the Sam Houston Texas Rodeo. He surprised me with buying tickets at work for the Rodeo event then to see " The Band Perry" concert!!!
There was lots of bucking bulls, loads of roping cowboys, and barrel racing horses from all over the country. I was surprised to hear there where so many riders from the state of Utah and Idaho!!!! ( I guess it really is the wild west) The winnings of each event was crazy, just on the barrel racing the winner won $25000!!!!!! It made me want to buy a horse and rethink my carrier choice.The rodeo down here is a huge thing, it lasts for a month and a half with new artist every night.The night that we went "The Band Perry" were playing!
There where lights, lasers, and plenty of fireworks!!! It was great, I did not realize that the band is actually family, its her and her to brothers. They where good, but I think next time I'm going to stick with good old Blake Shelton.... to bad his tickets were sold out.. the good thing is there is always next year !!!
Well the Rodeo was a great experience and I cant wait to go back I am just thankful for my wonderful husband who surprised me with tickets !!! He is a man that knows the way to my heart, horses and country music is where its at!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment