Friday, May 17, 2013

A Perfect Date, With The Perfect Date!!!

It was just a normal Friday, when my husband and I decided to have an awesome date night out!!! :) He came home and I was all dressed up really fancy, handed him his vest and said lets go out!! Jonny knew exactly where we needed to go, Land and Cattle Stake house...... OHHHH SOOO GOOOD !!! We were all dressed up so fancy some people thought we were a prom couple... until they saw my ring. ( We had a laugh about that, guess we are both pretty young still :) )
The food was amazing, best we have had yet in Texas. Saltgrass  stake house has nothing on this place, just to let everyone know!!! When dinner was over we headed over to Wall-mart to pick up some essentials for the rest of our date... CHOCOLATE chips and face mask stuff! We got home washed our faces, put our PJ's on and headed for the kitchen to make the most amazing Chocolate Chip cookies ever !!!! (seriously they are AMAZING ill post the recipe.)


 Really easy to make and makes a lot of extra dough. Soo after the cookies we enjoyed sitting on the couch and just watching a little tv. Perfect date with the Perfect person!! :) I love spending time with my best friend who does special things for me, and who loves me very much. ALSO he helps me bake my cookies, hes my Kitchen Aid with a heart.:p !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment