Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jonny !!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my very sweet and handsome husband who is now 27 !!!!  
(he just gets cuter every day)
Jonny's birthday was filled with two days of fun and surprises. He latter told me that it was the BEST birthday ever!!! ( that made me feel happy). Jonnys fun all started on Saturday where we went golfing on an 18 hole course. We ate lunch at the Sandbar Grill and then headed out for a whole day of fun together !!! Golfing is something that Jonny has taught me how to play and  how to love it! ( he was like a big kid all day with the biggest smile on his face). 
Sunday morning I surprised him with breakfast in bed, then we went off to church to enjoy our new ward :)! When we got back I had our picnic basket packed and the blanket ready to go. It turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL day we lied undereath the trees and ate and just relaxed. 
 Jonny has been wanting and looking for a croquet set for a while now, so I went and bought him a nice set and had him open it in the park so we could play, he was so excited and happy to finally have his very own set :) ! 
Each and every day I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband. He is so sweet, caring, loving, and really, really patient!! There are so many things I am thankful for, and I count my husband twice. I can learn a lot form Jonny and we help each other become better and better every day. I am so happy that i can spend my forever with my best friend!!!
 
Jonny  just loves his nephews Mason and Deacon, and they love him to !!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment