Sunday, June 2, 2013

Enjoying our Sundays

 Sundays are the best, I recently received a new calling as the 1st Counselor of the Primary Presidency and im loving it. The kids are so cute and I am teaching the month of June. I was a little nervous at first, but I know I have some of the best resources ( my mom, who is a Primary President) I knew she would know how to help :)! The picture above is a picture we took after church :) our lessons went great and it was SUNDAY :) !!!


Latter that day, since it was so beautiful we went to the park and laid out our blanket and read our book together. It was so nice with a breeze out side it was perfect. We are so lucky to have such a nice park right across from our apartments. We are so very thankful for Sundays and the days where we can spend time with each other in the sun :) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment