Monday, June 3, 2013

Following My Dreams, One Step at a Time !

 That's right I have finished my class at Lone Star University and time for a summer break, or so people think. Not for me I am taking another class during the summer session of Lone Star Semesters, this time its math. I know (OH NO) I can already remember hearing my dad trying to teach me when I was in middle school, and it always ended with me, yes crying.... lets just say math is not my friend..but over the years I like to think I have overcome my fear of numbers :P. So far I am doing great and am enjoying my new teacher, hes an interesting fellow he reminds me of Sheldon Cooper off The Big Bang Theory...
After this very short mini semester I will continue following my dream to becoming a Dental Hygienist. I am just taking a few more classes that will hopefully help me get into the program come next fall. I get to apply in February of next year, so im preparing all I can now!  Who knows what the future holds, but I know ill be a Hygienist one day :) !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment