Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Saved by Chance

“There are parts of Texas where a fly lives 10,000 years and a man can't die soon enough.”
BECAUSE OF HOW HOT IT IS, ALL DAY EVERY DAY ....

A few days ago after my class I came home and was thinking, " MAN its a really HOT day today!" Then all the sudden I walked into our apartment and it seemed twice as HOT !!! I was so confused the AC was running, or it said it was! It was 2:00 and it was 96 degrees in apartment, not counting humidity.. I WAS DIEING!!!!! Latter when Jonny got off work he saw me and was wondering why all the windows and doors where open. also why it looked like I had just ran a marathon. It was so hot I didn't know what to do, it was 5:45 the office was closed and that means the maintenance guys have gone home. Just then we hear a golf cart drive by ( maintenance drives golf carts) and he ran after it and chased them down. 30 min latter we had cool air!!!! Thanks to my amazingly fast running husband we had AC that night, along with our smoothies we made.

While I was melting away I came across a picture on Facebook, as I saved it I never thought I would be so jealous I didn't have any ice...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment