Thursday, October 31, 2013

Caught in the "Web" of Friends

Our first Halloween was a great one!!! I didn't know what to do for our costumes, but after much thought and help we came up with Jonny as lightning, and Me as struck by lightning. It was really easy I made the lighting bolt and got some cloths and an umbrella and Jonny and I went to town lighting things on fire! I thought it was pretty clever and everyone at our church Trunk-or-Treat thought it was awesome as well.:) The picture above is us with our friends Emily and her husband Tyler. The trunk or treat was fun, but thank goodness kids only get that much candy once a year, THEY WHERE ALL CRAZY !!!
This year Jonny and I threw a Halloween party with all of our couple friends we have made. We have made some great ones, we are so blessed to have such awesome friends as these. We had hot chili for dinner and spooky desserts as well as best couple costume, awards were given to the best spooky treat and costumes.We played games all night, ate and had so much fun !!!!!  Below are the costumes of all the Couples...



The winner of the costume contest was Kevin and Karen. who dressed up as characters from the movie UP as the boy and the bird. Jonny and I were runner up, but I think everyone's costumes were so great :) 
The party was so much fun, thanks to Emily Young helping me put it together... I could have not done it by myself. She was in charge of the games and it turned out to be a blast. Our apartment was filled with spiderwebs across the ceilings and and skeletons hanging around. By the end of the night with all of the spooky treats I feel like everyone left in a sugar coma..... waking up the next morning with a Sugar hangover :P ( I think im staying away form sweet things for a while). 
We are so blessed to be able to have and make such great friends and a home to have a party in. Im so excited for next years party, its going to be even SPOOKIER :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment