Friday, September 27, 2013

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!!!


I heard a quote a few days ago that says, "Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie life." I say AMEN to that :) I decided to have a girls night filled with dinner, games, spa manicures, pedicures, face masks, and of course desserts and a Chick flick ! Jonny was on a boy scout camping trip so I thought why not :)... It turned out to be a BLAST, my friends Hidie, Emily, and Jenna all came and I love how all of us just got to know each other a little more.
We tried some new spa ideas with a place called LUSH, it was pretty good it made my face feel really soft ...  First we did our nails and toes and just talked and then we steamed our faces with some hot water and some  tea tree oil product from LUSH for 10 min. ( It worked  like a charm, but I thought I was going to die with the hot steam in my face !!!) We were all laughing so hard and just talking with all of our heads in our bowls :) after we put face masks on and waited for the magic to happen. 
I love how we have such great couples in our ward, with such awesome girls, its such a blessing to be making and having friends like them. We had a great night and of course it would not be complete without ICE CREAM... we made big sundays and they were delicious !!! 


For our chick flick we decided to watch Safe Heaven, It was soooooooo good.By the end all of us were wanting our wonderful husbands and were all so thankful for them :). It was such a sweet movie, if your a girl and you have not seen it go watch it right now. ( its on netflix)
I am so grateful to have such wounder people in my life and they are each a blessing to me. I cant wait for our next girls night !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment