Friday, September 20, 2013

Hungry for the HUNGER GAMES!!!!

Ever since Jonny saw the movie the Hunger Games he has mentioned that he really likes it, I mean come on if you don't like it something is wrong.... sooo with the new movie coming out in November we decided to listen the the 1st and 2nd books on tape so Jonny and I will know a little of what to expect. I have read the first book and half the second, but had to stop for school.
  we are listening to the first one and Jonny really likes it, he likes how its different from the movie and has a lot more detail. I just am excited to get the the 2nd book!!!! :) Mom you will be very proud to know that I have my own library card, ( I think now I am an official adult :) ) but we rented them from the library as E-books and we can listen to them on my phone.. Its great doesn't cost anything and we can do it with however many books you want. The best part is you don't even have to go to the library to get the book you want. Its crazy how technology these days, of what it can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment