Monday, September 30, 2013

My 4 eyes cutie :)


I am blessed to never have to deal with dry contacts, getting stuff in your eyes and constantly remembering to take them out every night. do not know how Jonny does it, I guess its just one of those things you get use to after a while. With me growing up if I needed eye drops my mom and sibling would have to find me, chase me, pin me down, and then try there hardest to put any of the eye drops actually into my eye !!!  Jonny puts his finger close to my eyes and I cant help but backing up. 
Well to help him out to not worry about all those contact problems we got him a new pair of glasses, they look great on him. We looked and looked and went to many different stores putting away some that we want to come back and look at later. I would pick one off the shelf and he would try it on and say NO or YES.. Well the glasses he ended up really liking are glasses he said NO to but made him put them into his maybe pile. Later he said, " Oh I like these where did they come from!" I just had to laugh.... I guess he just needed a mans opinion on how they looked :).  After much searching we found them got his eyes checked and soon after received the glasses. I think he looks very handsome with his new glasses on .. Even though he does look very handsome with them on, I think we still both agree that one day our children get my EYES.. Jonny is seriously blind as a bat !!! When its time for bed and Jonny has already taken out his eyes or ( contacts), I know that if I ask him to look at something its pointless.. :P but now he can just quickly whip those glasses back on and HE CAN SEE, its magic really.



No comments:

Post a Comment