Sunday, September 29, 2013

Together Forever & Always

Our Love story all started Out at BYU-I when Jonny surprised me with coming up and seeing me during my last semester. I had just finished climbing The Grand Teton and was exhausted, but when I got home that night around 2 a.m Jonny was sitting on my floor. I was soo happy to see him there and knew that he would always be there for me no matter what.


Above is the field below the temple where Jonny asked me to be his wife, also where he asked me to be his girl friend in the very beginning:) A year ago today I thought I was the Happiest and luckiest girl alive, NOW I know that for sure with our everlasting love. When we got engaged I felt like my prayers were answered and I knew that we would bless each other forever. Jonny started blessing my life the moment I met him, he always took the ordinary moments and made them shine.<3 
I decided to go back and take a picture where he POPPED the question, because you never know what will happen to that place. My mom and dad got engaged on a hillside, now a parking structure... Times change, but memories last forever!!!
When I look at my ring I could not love it any MORE than what I do, its perfect and I am so blessed to have a husband that knew what I wanted and got me such a beautiful ring also my dream ring. I know its not about the ring, its about the marriage. My ring is just a constant reminder of how much he loves me and how we will always be together. I am so grateful for Jonny Miles Holden, what a great man, best friend, and husband he has turned out to be.  


I don't ever want to find out how life is without Jonny again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment