Saturday, September 21, 2013

Last days of Summer !

Since the Fall is coming our way, we decided to spend a little time outside in George Bush park long-boarding with our friends Heidie and Garret Porter. Turns out we all know how to and enjoy boarding. We went around 6 pm and the park was beautiful with water on ether side of the trials. ( made you really scared to fall, because you would fall into the water.) BUT I am proud to say I did not fall once :) I think i'm just a natural at it.

( The pic below just looks like we are standing on the boards, but we are actually going really fast. its hard to tell form a picture. I am in the blue)

 I learned out at BYU-I from one of my FHE brothers, then 2 semesters later Jonny and I went long-boarding together as a date. Since then Jonny and I have not gone, until now. We decided that we need to get me a board, but they are crazy expensive!!! Sooooo that will have to wait, as for now our friends have extra boards and we can use those :)

 
 I even tried to go with two, but I was just to scared that I would fall and get all scared up. I mean battle scars are great and all but still not fun! The sunset was such a pretty one, while ridding along the trail and seeing it reflect off the water. I cant wait to go again and just enjoy out outside and spending time with my best friend and new friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment