Monday, October 7, 2013

FALL is Finally Here !!!

I was feeling that I needed a change to help me fell that Fall is actually here and that we are done with the SUMMER HEAT.... So this is what I made Fall mantle display.
I think it turned out pretty cute, and the best part of it is I only spend $12 making it. I already had everything except the pumpkins. I am so ready for the fall and the crisp weather, for pumpkin and apple pie and cookies. and pumpkin candles and pretty much anything PUMPKIN.. ( I love pumpkin I think it smells/ tastes so good)  I am so excited to get snuggled up on the couch rather than spread apart because we are both so HOT... we are both so excited for football games, soups, candy, sweet kisses, sweaters, the giving sprite and everything that it comes with.

No comments:

Post a Comment