Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wreaths!!


This month iv made some cute crafts, Iv decided that why would I want to spend $45 on a Holiday wreath that I dont really like or spend, $15 and make one you really like... It seems like a win win to me :) I made our Holloween wreath with our H in the middle and it was sooo easy and fast, and I think it turned out super cute. Shoot if its that easy no wounder why there are places like Etsey, you can make BANK off of things like this. ( There will always be people willing to buy) My friend Emily Young saw our new wreath and wanted to make one of her own, so I went over and helped her createt her new Thanksgiving Holiday Wreath :) I think it turned out really, really cute. I just love having the last name letter in there somewhere!
I am so excited to do our christmas wreath and all of our holidays form now on, now that I know how easy and fun it is, I dont know why more people dont make them....  

No comments:

Post a Comment