Thursday, October 10, 2013

Greetings From Emmett !!

This past week my sister Jessica and Eric had there baby boy Emmett! 


This is my beautiful sister and her baby boy getting ready to go home for the first time. He is just sooo cute and little. He weighed 6lbs13oz 20.75 inches long, with blue eyes and blond hair. I am so proud of my new little nephew... I cant wait to hold him in November, during Thanksgiving time. 
Its crazy to think that my sister Vanessa is pregnant and will be having another this year. Our family is growing one baby at a time, I am so excited for our family reunions in the future. They are going to be so full of fun with all of us and little cousins running around :) :) :). 
Here are some more pics of  my new adorable nephew Emmett... 


 Born OCTOBER 10, 2013 

I just think this pic is soo cute, he is so long... LOOK at those long arms and legs :) Jessica says that he is a very quite baby who loves to snuggle and is very observant.



No comments:

Post a Comment