Friday, July 12, 2013

A Short Visit

This week has been a good one, Jonny and I were excited for my fried Gillian and her husband Bryson to come down from Dallas and stay with us for a day. They are having a fun trip around to all the cites of Texas!! They got here and it was my first time meeting Bryson, he was really cool and they are sooo cute together. We went out to dinner to RED ROBIN (Yummmm) for dinner and we talked and had a lot of fun showing them the area. Its a little hotter and humid here than any other city in Texas, so it takes some getting use to. After dinner we came home and we were talking and the men fell asleep on the couch and on the floor. I really enjoyed just being able to talk to and visit with one of my really good friends. After many topics and much talked about the boys slowly started waking up with a little help. We picked a movie, made popcorn and then watched a movie together. It was a lot of fun to to have friends in the Houston area, I feel like there are not to many newly wed couples around ( so that was nice). In the morning we woke up and had a awesome breakfast , CHOCOLATE CHIP pancakes and eggs, talked a little more then they were off to more adventures. They where so fun to have over and I hope they come back and visit again soon:)

Here is a picture of the boys while the girls were talking... they were both so tired :P







<------ Jonny








<------- Bryson





Also I thought it was really sweet and thoughtful that as a thank you, they gave us some very yummy chocolate and a really cute cookie cutter and plate. I am so excited to use the cookie cutter, gives me an excuse to make cookies :) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment