Wednesday, July 17, 2013

.....Blooooop... Flush... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Today the imaginable happened, I never thought it would happen to me but they day had come. I went to the bathroom, because I had like 10 glasses of water and when I turned around to flush and it happened. MY IPHONE FELL INTO THE TOILET................. I yelled NOOOOOOO, and for some reason I still flushed it, I don't think I have ever reached my hand into a toilet that quickly with out thinking about it..! I got it out while saying no, no, no, no, no, no, about a thousand times, and luckily it was still on.I took off the case ( Otter Box) that Jonny bought for me, dried it off and it worked fine. I swear it still works because of its case, even though its not water proof it gave me that extra 5 sec. window. I have cleaned everything, and my phone is is a bag of rice, just in case... I don't ever want my phone to be flushed away again. I have learned my lesson to not even take my phone into the bathroom anyway!!!

Never agian will I test my luck, with pearing these two up...




No comments:

Post a Comment