Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Living Room Campout :)

With our tent being stolen, we went out and bought a newer, bigger, and better one. With a lock to lock the door zipper... Jonny said that the people who took our tent did him a favor, it was old and really hard to set up, so jokes on them.... We even bought a really cool sleeping bag, zipper sheets that you can put on your air mattress and it makes a little pocket! We both got home and where so excited to try out our new tent we decided to have a camp-out in our living room. We set the tent up and the air bed and its awesome!!!!


We faced it to the TV so we could watch a movie, and eat fresh juicy watermelon. Even though it was inside, I think ill like camping in our new tent. Granted when I needed to go to the bathroom I got out and I had one, not the woods. Hopefully this week we will have to put it to the test and go on an adventure who knows what we will end up doing. :) 






We were all snuggled in and ready to go to bed, all we had to do was turn the lights off :). I love how Jonny and I do fun crazy things like this. The more and more time that goes by the more and more I know that Jonny and I were meant for each other. We sure are two peas in a pod !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment