Sunday, July 28, 2013

Good Ol' Country Music

 BRAD PAISLEY       CHRIS YOUNG          LEE BRICE

This weekend we went and saw these guys in concert!!!!. IT WAS AWESOME, SOOOOOO GREAT, I just don't know how this concert could have gotten any better. I was with the love of my life, listening to my 3 favorite country singers. We got there and we had bought a groupon so we had to wait in line to get our tickets, and it was so sweltering hot with no breeze everyone was drenched. We got through the gates and we went and sat on the open lawn. Lee Brice came on first, he was really good although a lot of his songs he chose to sing about were about beer... ( BUT still great singer) Chris Young came out next all of these guys I was so impressed, it really sounds just like your listening to a CD. ( They actually are GREAT singers, no auto-tune !)
 
We were enjoying it laying on the lawn with my cowboy boots on and listening to country love songs. Then Brad Paisley came out and we moved up to the very front and center of the lawn, as close as we could get without getting in trouble. He came out and played and played and played hes a machine he never stopped, in fact it was getting to be past 12 with Jonny working the next day we left early. Even though we left early we listened to Brad playing on and on as we drove away.





















We were so impressed with all the performers but Brad Paisley won the vote, he is awesome. He even signed a guitar and gave it to some young boy, NOT a screaming annoying drunk chick!.....( I thought that was really cool of him to do) One of the unexpected cool things he did was he ran off stage, through the crowd to about 25 feet right in front of us saying, " When I use to go to concerts i would always sit right about here, on the lawn ."  He is the middle of the 3 in the picture to the left.
 I also thought it was cool that Lee Brice and Chris Young came out and they sang all together.  IT WAS AWESOME :) :) :) :) :)

  Jonny was so sweet to get these tickets for us to go, he was surprised  that I knew and could sing almost every song they played. ( Guess he picked the right Concert ) It was im going to say the best concert iv been to, and we were so close to the action. I love my sweetheart so much that he loves me enough so sit with me and just listen to the music I love most!!!.

 
This is a little clip that I took when he was close to us, I wish I would have kept recording, but I wanted to just enjoy it.

Brad Paisley was right when he said, " Country music is better played outside." what an amazing night.


No comments:

Post a Comment