Thursday, August 29, 2013

21 and Having Fun !

Yep,it finally happened I'm 21, my birthday this past week was an amazing one !!:) This is how my day went. I had classes so Jonny and I woke up and ate breakfast together, giving me a kiss goodbye he told me to go start getting ready and he will leave. When I went to leave I found that Jonny had left me flowers on the table with the sweetest note EVER. I went to school and he even stuck a gift in my book-bag.. mechanical pencils :p ( I thought that was cute). 
Jonny told me that I was not allowed to go into the guest bedroom all day, while he was gone. I am proud to say I DID NOT PEAK:). When we came home he told me to go into the room and wait for a few minutes. He came back and said, " OK come on out" I came out and there were balloons all over our floor going to the kitchen. I saw that there were two gifts on the table, I sat down and opened them and they were..... cake mix and cake frosting... I was a little confused, I was like you want me to make my own cake???? 
we went in the kitchen and Jonny had gotten all the pans and mixing bowls out ready to make it. At this point I told Jonny that once again he will have to be my Kitchen Aid, because we dont have one. ( I have been wanting a Kitchen Aid for a long time !!!!) 
Jonny then said, that he wanted ice cream smoothies AND cake and to go to the closet and get the blender.... I was just confused because CAKE AND ice cream... don't get tooooo crazzy! When I looked up I saw it...... Jonny had gotten me a BRIGHT GREEN KITCHEN AID !!!!! :)
I love it, Jonny knew exactly what I wanted for my birthday what a great husband. Even though I have a mixer now I know Jonny will always be there to be my cooking buddy :) 
He not only got me the Kitchen Aid, but he also got the ice cream attachment... ( hes been wanting to make homemade ice cream forever) 
Since we have had it we have made a cake, cookies,  peach ice cream, and  mashed potatoes. I have so many things that I cant wait to make.
Jonny not only got me a Kitchen Aid, but he also bought me a fancy chrome/ electric can opener. ( because he didn't want me to starve, when I would have a fight with the handheld one) Now I have 0 problems opening cans :) I don't know why but the handheld can opener and I were NOT friends...  
I am so grateful for a husband that loves me so much and to give me the greatest birthday of the year.

I also got a happy, happy birthday wish from my handsome little nephews Mason and Deacon. Vanessa said they were so excited to sing happy birthday to me. Every year I get a video with them singing to me and its one of the best parts of having my birthday, I love these boys :) Here is there video
 


No comments:

Post a Comment