Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Too Good to Part With

About a month ago I bought this bench for $12 wanting to repaint it and sell it for more than I bought it. When I got it, it was really dirty and stained and water damaged. Well after sitting in our office for almost a month I decided to do the project. I was not quite sure how I was going to paint it or how I even wanted it to look. I found some wrapping paper that was really cute, and I wanted to use it on the bench. So I painted the bench black and then I bought Mod- Podge at the craft store and I mod- podge it on the suffice.
I think it turned out great, so great that Jonny does not want me to sell it. Since then I think I have joined his way of thinking. This could be dangerous of flipping things having the intent to sell than ended  up keeping it. :) Maybe next project I will have the courage to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment