Saturday, August 31, 2013

Diamond Candle

For my "birthday weekend" Jonny liked to call it, he also got me a special candle that I have been wanting. A Diamond Candle is a candle that has a ring in the wax of the candle and you have to burn it to get it out. The ring is a surprise and can a $10, $100, $1000, or a $5000 ring. I wanted one because it seemed like such a fun cute idea, and what girl doesn't want jewelry... The sent that Jonny got me was a Fresh scent called sunwash candle, and it smells soo good :) (But you know me I LOVE the smell of Gain and laundry detergent.)
 
Once I lite the candle it was so exciting to know that there was something in there!!! I finally got to the ring on Sunday after burning it for two days. I pulled it out with tweezers and opened it up, and the top is the ring I received. I don't think its a $5000 ring or anything but its still pretty. ( I just wish it actually fit my finger) 
I think that this would be such a cute little gift for a birthday or something small. Its cute, smells great, and its fun. Here is the website if any of you want to check it out.. http://www.diamondcandles.com/
The Ring is out of the candle and it still smells GREAT and is going Strong :)

1 comment:

  1. Gifting candles is a great way to express your feelings and love. This list of candles with rings inside will help you to find the perfect gifts for your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete