Monday, August 5, 2013

New Hair, New Look

Since we have gotten married I have not cut my hair and it was getting pretty long. Along with it being long, it had its share of split-ends. I wanted to do something different, but was not quite sure what I was going to do. put highlights, get bangs again, or go VERY bold. So here are the before and after pictures.
AND
Turns out I only got about 10 inches but off, and my bangs cut a little shorter. I was thinking about getting highlights, but the lady told me that he will not ruin my beautiful hair with highlights. She told me never to dye it or highlight it because I have such great hair and highlights already. ( that was nice to hear :)) This is it straight, I'm sure when it gets curly it will look a lot different. I am just glad that it looks and feels so much healthier, that's what I was looking for the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment