Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Home Additions

This past week with my moms help we made some additions to our home. I had finished our living room, but I have been wanting to make our bedroom more homy. It only took us half a day to put together our new room and an hour to finish our map frame...
The 3 frames are going down our hall, and to the bottom left is my side of the room. We painted the wall, hung curtains, got new lamps and hung the painting on the wall. They were all simple things, but they made a big difference in the room. Plus the curtains are great they keep out the light, but also keep out the HEAT .... ( Im sure our bill will go down this month:))
The bottom right is our map frame, mom and I put it together really fast but it turned out great. On each state is a little Heart of where we lived and live, California from Jonny and North Carolina from me, and of course Texas is our Home. Home is where we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment