Saturday, August 24, 2013

We Love To See The Temple


I am so grateful to live so close to a temple here in Texas, growing up I lived 2.5 hrs away and that was a blessing in itself. Each and every day I think of how blessed Jonny and I are to have been married and sealed for time and all Eternity. I am so happy that I can spend Eternity with my wonderful husband even after this life and that we will always be together. What a blessing it is to know something like that, to feel it each and every day.
We went  to help out at the temple with the youth that were doing baptisms. After Jonny and I were able to participate in family sealing for those who didn't get the chance while here on earth. The temple is such a beautiful place filled with peace, love and happiness. Heavenly Father loves his children (us) enough to give us these amazing temples, all over the world. All different and beautiful in their own way above is Houston, below is Washington D.C 
  I love to hear the primary children sing " I Love To See The Temple." They will go inside one day when the time is right and be blessed beyond comprehension. I sure am blessed every day to be married in the Lords House.

No comments:

Post a Comment